POWERSTEP PULSE PLUS MET
As (M 3-3.5, W 5-5.5)
A (M 4-4.5, W 6-6.5)
B (M 5-5.5, W 7-7.5)
C (M 6-6.5, W 8-8.5)
D (M 7-7.5, W 9-9.5)
E (M 8-8.5, W 10-10.5)
F (M 9-9.5, W 11-11.5)
G (M 10-10.5)
H (M 11-11.5)
I/J (M 12-13)
K (M 14-15)
L (M 16+)
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support
Available exclusively through independent specialty retailers ONLY.
PULSE® Plus Met Insoles were designed specifically for use in advanced athletic shoes during rigorous athletic activity such as running and feature built-in metatarsal support to spread and cushion the metatarsal heads to help alleviate pain. Ideal for Morton's neuroma and metatarsalgia, the Pulse Plus Met provides the perfect blend of foot control, flexibility and cushioning.
Ideal as metatarsalgia orthotics, Pulse Plus Met inserts prevent and alleviate pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
- Firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for motion control
- Targeted, dual-layer cushioning
- Responsive, spring-like polypropylene shell
- Added met pad
- Offers support and stability
- Cushions and spreads the metatarsal heads to help alleviate forefoot pain
- Absorbs shock at impact to reduces stress on the feet, ankles and other joints