POWERSTEP PINNACLE FULL
As (M 3-3.5, W 5-5.5)
A (M 4-4.5, W 6-6.5)
B (M 5-5.5, W 7-7.5)
C (M 6-6.5, W 8-8.5)
D (M 7-7.5, W 9-9.5)
E (M 8-8.5, W 10-10.5)
F (M 9-9.5, W 11-11.5)
G (M 10-10.5)
H (M 11-11.5)
I/J (M 12-13)
K (M 14-15)
L (M 16+)
Your arch shape should determine which insole is best for you.
Neutral arches tend to cause mild pronation -- foot and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on big toe and inside of foot. Neutral arches need firm, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment.
The PowerStep® Pinnacle, with built-in neutral arch support and two layers of plush cushioning, is the perfect balance of comfort and support. Featuring the signature PowerStep® arch shape, these insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control, to control excess stress on joints and tendons.
By combining the PowerStep® clinically-proven arch shape, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, and cushioning, the PowerStep® Pinnacle is a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild pronation.
- Semi-rigid support shell is firm but flexible for increased comfort and stability
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base and plush foam top layer
- Provides heel stability with built-in neutral arch support and heel cradle
- Anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat, friction, and perspiration
- Contoured neutral arch support
- Deep heel cradle for motion control
- Perfect balance of comfort and support for mild pronation
- Helps alleviate conditions typical of neutral arches
- Ideal for: mild pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, heel and arch pain, metatarsalgia, and sore, aching feet