SHOKZ OPEN RUN HEADPHONES
**ALSO AVAILABLE IN MINI SIZE WHICH IS .5" SMALLER"
Shokz' top-selling wireless sport headphones formerly known as Aeropex now come with new packaging, a quick-charge feature, and a new name. OpenRun are our lightest headphones to date and are engineered with outstanding sound, a long-lasting battery, and Quick Charge to keep you aware and motivated while you power through any workout.
OPEN EAR COMFORT
- Our open-ear design, powered by bone conduction technology, allows for total awareness of surroundings and bud-free, comfortable listening.
- Available in 2 sizes to maximize comfort and ensure a secure fit. OpenRun Mini has a .5 inch shorter band size.
IP67 WATERPROOF (NOT FOR SWIMMING)
- An IP67 rating makes these completely sweat and waterproof to welcome intense workouts and extreme weather. A moisture detection alert ensures safe charging. Not intended for swimming.
OUTSTANDING SOUND QUALITY
- Powered by patented 8th generation bone conduction, Bluetooth 5.1, and PremiumPitch™ 2.0+, OpenRun delivers clear sound, powerful volume, and a rich bass.
LIGHTWEIGHT, SECURE FIT
- Meet your new favorite training partner. Designed for athletes, our wireless headphones stay put for all-day listening while keeping you motivated and aware of your surroundings.
8-HOUR BATTERY LIFE, QUICK CHARGE
- With 8 hours of battery life and easy commands such as play, skip, pause, and back-a-track, you can enjoy music, calls, audiobooks, and podcasts all day long.
- OpenRun also features a 10-minute Quick Charge for up to 1.5 hours of battery life.*