ASICS MEN'S NIMBUS 24
The GEL-NIMBUS® 24 shoe offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 20g lighter than the previous version. The upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel make these shoes more comfortable during long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, they help your stride feel smoother in every step. FF BLAST PLUS™ cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while providing a softer feeling underfoot. This material also helps increase the shoe's rebound properties at the toe-off stage.
KNIT TONGUE - wraps the foot with a softer and more supportive feel across the top of the foot
JACQUARD MESH UPPER - makes the shoe more breathable & comfortable during long runs
FF BLAST PLUS CUSHIONING - this midsole foam is lighter and softer than FF BLAST cushioning, but still offers the same energized feeling at toe-off.
ASICS LITE OUTSOLE RUBBER - this material is lighter and stronger than standard outsole materials. It's designed to improve resistance against abrasions.
- Engineered mesh upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System
Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® technology
Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- FF BLAST+™ cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 360-degrees of GEL® technology cushioning
provides excellent shock absorption
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- ASICS LITE™ rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
HEEL TO TOE DROP: 10 mm
WEIGHT: 10.2 oz